What is the process?
* Session is booked typically 2 months in advance.
* Session takes place on location – your home, park, place your family likes to hang out. I feel children tend to feel most comfortable outdoors or in a familiar location such as their home.
* Session will last between 1-2 hours. Newborns 2-4.
* About 2 weeks after your session, Annie will email you your online gallery of your images and schedule an in person ordering session date where Annie will help you with the ordering process and finalize your order.
* Images will be ready for pick up 4-6 weeks after ordering session (depending upon season).
* All purchased images stay on file for one year.
How much should I expect to spend?
Please email Annie at email@example.com for more information. A la carte pricing starts at $30 and print collections start at $575. Digital files are available for purchase as well as high end albums and gorgeous gallery wraps. The average investment
ranges from $500 to $2,500.
When should I book my maternity session?
Annie recommends booking your maternity session in the third trimester.
When should I book my newborn session?
Annie knows how quickly little ones changes. She highly recommends documenting those first few days of life, which is why capturing that in the first 10 days is so special and important.
Do you offer newborn and one year plans?
Yes, please inquire within for more details.
What should we wear to our session? I have a few kids ideas listed below.
I will send you a clothing guide when you book your session, but I also have websites that I recommend checking out for inspiration. J.Crew for kids, Crazy 8’s , Mini Boden (one of my favorites) are a few suggestions.
When I purchase digital files, do you have printing recommendations?
Yes, I am very specific about the printers I suggest for printing. I still want to make sure you have beautiful artwork to display and a big part of that depends on where you have your work printed. And yes, it DOES matter where your images are printed. There is a huge variance in quality of prints from one printer to the next. 🙂
If I am struggling with image placement in my home, would you come and help me?
Yes, of course! I would love to! Contact me to arrange a design consultation. She will make sure your images are displayed in a way that wows your visitors. This is a complimentary service for clients that purchase the top collection.
Design Consultation 50/hour
(complimentary on orders of $1750 or more)